Why it Works for You
By sharing ideas, best practices, experiences and advice at regular meetings in confidential environments you get the perspective of other leaders, as well as their wisdom.
You needn’t feel lonely at the top because you do not have a “safe” environment where you can share your concerns.
Now you can:
- Improve the growth and profitability of your organization.
- Obtain accurate benchmarks & best practices on key issues.
- Continuously learn & improve in a confidential setting.
- Work “on” vs “in” your business.
- Develop friendships & networks with other CEOs that enrich your professional & personal lives.
- Be exposed to new ways of doing things.
- Benefit from the hard-won lessons & experience of other leaders.
- Receive honest advice & feedback from peers who have no conflict of interest.
Over more than 10 years members have found that their peers often make their best advisors. Their results show it, and so does market research.
Jan 30th: Leadership
Join us for a taster day and hear the SAS take on leadership. The Masterclass is lead by Floyd Woodrow. You can get to know members over lunch and experience a Mastermind in the afternoon where leaders share challenges, ideas, best practices, experiences and advice.
Membership gets you access to an entire curated library. Submit for example content.