Keeping in touch. Staying ahead of the curve.
You’ve been a member and no longer need monthly input, but would appreciate meeting your like-minded friends. As an invited Alumni member, you can meet 3 times a year for dinner, an optional overnight stay, and then hear our speaker the next morning.
It will be fun, keep you in touch and mean you stay ahead of the curve.
Membership is by invitation only.
ExecFORUM Alumni Details
MEET 3 TIMES A YEAR
We meet at Calcot Manor at 6 pm for drinks, have dinner together in a private dining room, then you can stay overnight (at a discounted corporate rate) , have breakfast and join the ExecFORUM to hear the speaker.
Your investment of £200/month for the year, gives you 3 events including dinners. If you choose to stay overnight, bed and breakfast is for you to settle up.
The strength of our collaborative, open and challenging environment is your commitment and that of all your peers. In particular, we ask that you:
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- Attend all Forums. If you cannot make a Forum, you are welcome to send someone from your company for the Workshop. Your monthly membership fees are still due.
- Keep to the Forum Ground Rules we agree.
- Vote on new members.
- Introduce one new member.
- Give three months notice of ending your membership.
- Pay your fees at the start of each month by direct debit. (All other forms of payment will be charged at a handling fee of £50/month).
For me, being part of Executive Foundation is about learning from some of the best people in business and sharing and solving each other's problems.
When I arrived I was facing the challenging new role of being a director in a company experiencing massive growth. Executive Foundation has given me genuine learning opportunities that are really engaging and applicable and has helped me transition from being a “do-er" manager to a real leader and somebody who can set a direction for the company. I've since been promoted to be managing director.Dougal Hawes, Managing Director, Smartbox