Do you meet our criteria?
- You lead within your company
- You will add value to members
- You welcome the challenge and will challenge us
- You are ambitious and hungry to learn
- You will honour confidential information
- You will be committed to members by attending Exec Forums each month
- Members are happy to have you in the room
If you do, you are invited to experience this unique learning environment to enhance your skills. When you come, members will use these criteria in voting on whether to invite you to join. This is how we maintain the quality of the board you could never afford.
The strength of our collaborative, open and challenging environment is your commitment and that of all your peers. In particular, we ask that you:
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- Attend all Forums and 1-1s. If you cannot make a Forum, you are welcome to send someone from your company for the Workshop. Members would prefer to keep the Sounding Board exclusive.Your monthly membership fees are still due.
- Give notice of changes to your coaching attendance within two working days or any arranged session will be chargeable.
- Keep to the Forum Ground Rules we agree.
- Vote on new members.
- Introduce one new member.
- Give three months notice of ending your membership.
- Pay your fees at the start of each month by direct debit. (All other forms of payment will be charged at a handling fee of £50/month).
If you are not entirely satisfied after attending your first 3 months of membership, you will be entitled to a full refund!
Your investment in growing to become the best leader you can be gives you 9 Forums, 1 Recess, (we do not meet in August or December) monthly 1-1 coaching sessions, access to Exec Pointers – our library of the best business tools – and access to members and our trusted experts.
£1,000/month plus a joining fee of £750.
£750/month plus a joining fee of £750 without coaching.
By arrangement – £250/hour